Service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations
Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Canadian Transportation Agency under normal circumstances.
Timeliness service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations clarify expectations and increase predictability in the federal regulatory system. They benefit the many Canadians, particularly businesses, who must seek permission from the federal government to either conduct a regulated activity or be exempt from it.
The following is a list of categories of our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations:
- Service Standards for Air Service Licences
- Service Standards for Charter Permits for Canadian Originating Non-Scheduled International Air Services
- Code Share and Wet Lease Authorities
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council