Canada/UK Air Services Agreement, by succession.
1. Date of Agreement
- Legal Title:
- Canada/UK Air Services Agreement, by succession.
- August 19, 1949
2. Other Instruments
- October 10, 2006
- Letter from the Minister (Designation of Sunwing)
- October 15, 2007
- Letter from the Minister (Designation of WestJet)
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- As specified in the Annex of the Canada/UK Air Services Agreement.
- B. Designation:
- Air Canada.
- C. Tariffs:
- Single disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
- No unilateral action.
4. Routes and Associated Rights
Air Canada authorized (License No. 975042) to operate Route 2 set out in Section II of the 1949 Air Services Agreement Canada - United Kingdom.