This node 572187 is published parle_debug=field_parle_speak boolean = FALSE (unchecked or not configured)
Interpretation, general and fees
- The definitions in this section apply in this fees notice
- "Agency" means that Canadian Transportation Agency
- "contract" means a contract determined with the Agency and the applicant/party
- "fee" means an amount – called a fee, charge, or by any other name – or a capacity to contract and is payable for:
- The provision of a service;
- The provision of the use of facility;
- The conferral, by the means of a licence, permit or other authorization, of a right or privilege;
- The provision of a product;
- The provision of a regulatory process; or
- The recovery, in whole or in part, of costs that are incurred in relation to a regulatory scheme.
- The fees payable for any service, use of a facility, right/privilege, product, regulatory process or regulatory scheme described in column 1 of an item of any table to this fees notice is the amount or method set out in column 2 of that item.
|Fee Name (item)
Fee amount or method
to cost recover
Reference, if any
|Net Salvage Value determination application charge
|Applicants must reimburse the Agency's costs when they file an application for a Net Salvage Value determination pursuant to subsections 144(3.1) and 146.3(4) of the Canada Transportation Act.
- The charge is defined as a service
|The charge is set by contract based on the application that is submitted.
|The Guidelines Respecting Net Salvage Value Determination provides additional details of the process.