Trinidad and Tobago
Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on Air Services
1. Date of Agreement
- Legal Title:
- Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago on Air Services
- October 13, 2010
- Agreement signed (ad referendum)
2. Other Instruments
- January 25, 1991
- Exchange of Notes (authorization for Preclearance at Lester B. Pearson International Airport destined for Piarco, Trinidad over the period January 28 to February 18, 1991).
- January 26, 1995
- Exchange of Notes (Designation of BWIA International Airways).
- January 25, 2010
- Letter from the Minister (Designation of WestJet)
- October 29, 2010
- Diplomatic Note (Administrative application of Agreement)
3. Characterization of Bilateral Agreement
- A. Grant of Rights:
- As specified in the Annex.
- B. Designation:
- Multiple, Air Canada, Caribbean Airlines and WestJet
- C. Tariffs:
- Double disapproval.
- D. Capacity:
- No unilateral action.
4. Routes and Associated Rights
The routes and associated rights have been agreed ad referendum and remain confidential until definitively entered into force.