Displaying 71-80 of 125 items.
(A) On or about November 15, 2019, Jetcall GmbH & Co. KG operated an air service between St. Johns, New Brunswick(CYSJ) and Cairo, Egypt (HECA) via Shannon, Ireland (EINN) using a Challenger 604 bearing registration D-AUKE, to transport passengers without holding a licence issued in respect of...
Enforcement Actions | 2020-07-29
(A) On or about December 10, 2019, Aeroports de Montreal failed to ensure that all employees of contractor "Auberge de ('Aeroport Inn" who provide transportation-related services and who may be required to interact with the public or to make decisions in respect of the carriage of persons with...
Enforcement Actions | 2020-07-28
(1) On or about August 04, 2019, RED STAR Havacilik Hizmetleri A.S. operated an air service using an aircraft bearing registration TC-RSB from Keflavik, Iceland (BIFK) to Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador (CYYR) without holding a licence thereby contravening paragraph 57(a) of the Canada...
Enforcement Actions | 2020-07-21
The Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA) service standards and performance information for fiscal year 2019 to 2020
This report covers the 2019 to 2020 fiscal year. A fiscal year runs from April 1 to March 31. On this page Service standards for Air Service Licences Issued As part of its ongoing commitment to provide quality client service, the CTA has developed service standards. Service standards state...
Web page | 2020-07-21
Notice to Industry: Applications for Exemptions from Subsections 115(1) and 138(3) of the Air Transportation Regulations (ATR)
1. Purpose This notice to industry outlines the Agency’s approach to considering applications for exemptions from the filing notice periods that apply to international air services, as set out in subsections 115(1) and 138(3) of the ATR. 2. Legislative references to the Canada Transportation Act...
Web page | 2020-07-17
Read the pdf (447 KB) Plain language Summary A plain language summary of the Assistance for Locating Passenger Seats and Tactile Row Markers Guide is available. 1. Purpose This guide explains the requirements in the Accessible Transportation for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (...
Publication | 2020-06-30
Read the pdf (448 KB) Plain language Summary A plain language summary of the Best Practices for Interacting with Persons with Disabilities Guide is available. 1. Purpose This guide provides best practices for transportation service providers subject to the requirements in the Accessible...
Publication | 2020-06-30
The Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA) is requesting public comments on the application by the Canadian National Railway Company (CN) for approval to construct a railway line as part of a relocation of a portion of its Champlain Subdivision. Background The Canada Transportation Act gives the...
Consultation | 2020-06-29
June 25, 2020 – Gatineau, QC – Canadian Transportation Agency Starting today, persons with disabilities have new protections under the Canadian Transportation Agency’s (CTA) Accessible Transportation for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (ATPDR). The ATPDR require transportation service...
News | 2020-06-25
Watch the ASL video ASL version of Accessible transportation complaints help line The disability community and persons with disabilities have tools available to help them exercise their right to an accessible transportation network. In support of the...
Web page | 2020-06-23
Also search in...
- Remove 2020 filter 2020
- 2020-12 34 Apply 2020-12 filter
- 2020-11 18 Apply 2020-11 filter
- 2020-10 4 Apply 2020-10 filter
- 2020-09 7 Apply 2020-09 filter
- 2020-08 7 Apply 2020-08 filter
- 2020-07 5 Apply 2020-07 filter
- 2020-06 10 Apply 2020-06 filter
- 2020-05 18 Apply 2020-05 filter
- 2020-04 3 Apply 2020-04 filter
- 2020-03 3 Apply 2020-03 filter
- 2020-02 6 Apply 2020-02 filter
- 2020-01 10 Apply 2020-01 filter