Compliance monitoring and enforcement
The Canadian Transportation Agency keeps the national transportation system running efficiently and smoothly in the interests of all Canadians – those who work and invest in it, the producers, shippers, travellers and businesses who rely on it, and the communities where it operates – and the prosperity and social fabric of the country as a whole.
As part of this mandate, we monitor and enforce compliance to ensure the rules are being followed and to create a level playing field.
How we monitor and enforce compliance
- Overview of compliance monitoring and enforcement
- Enforcement actions taken
- Types of enforcement actions and contraventions
- Reports on the accessibility of the federal transportation network
- Enforcement of the all-inclusive air price advertising regulations